The best way to check us out (other than this website) is to come to one of our events at the ski site to see what we are all about. During the summer we hold a weekly Thursday night training event that is open to the public for people who would like to learn the slalom course for the first time or for those who would like to get better. Check out the details in the Message Center.
Membership Info for 2016:
Joining the Indy Skiers organization is easy. As a member, you will be part of a family that is all about promoting the sport of waterskiing in the Indianapolis community. We are an open membership organization. All you have to do is fulfill the following requirements:
- Be an active and paid member of USA Waterski, See www.usawaterski.org
- Agree to abide by all club bylaws and items listed in the membership agreement, links below. After review, print and sign a copy of the Membership Agreement Signature Page.
Pay the Indy Skiers membership fee, $125 for an individual, $195 for a family or $65 for disabled/collegiate/junior development members. Note: Membership is open to all ages. Individuals age 17 and younger as of January 1st must have written consent from their legal guardian to become a junior development member.
- Participate in club activities throughout the year.
- Participate as a volunteer in a minimum of two club sponsored events (for example, the Indy Parks training series or club work sessions).
- Note: you do not have to be a paid member of Indiana Water Ski Association (IWSA) to join the club, but it is necessary in order to compete in tournaments and events, see www.indianawaterski.org
Forms for the club, including the Membership Agreement, the Membership Agreement Signature Page, and the Club Bylaws, can be found below.
Members are granted access to Lake Indy and the slalom course. You can bring your own boat to ski once you have an approved permit from the club. If you don't have a boat, don't worry. Whether it is at one of our scheduled ski events or with other club members looking for a third (it's hard to ski by yourself), there are many opportunities to get out on the water.
To join or learn more about Indy Skiers, email the Membership Director, Gavin Shipley at email@example.com
To join our email list click here.